Saturday, July 27, 2013

Hard To Forgive But Easier To Forget


Why is it that at times, it would be easier to forget than to forgive? I don't know about you but surely it is for me. Have you ever experienced that somehow, you were angry but for some reason, you can't even seem to recall why you were. It's funny right? Sometimes, I wonder how would it go if it's easier to forgive. I guess, things would be different. 

People say that when you forget, you can easily forgive. I thought it's as easy as to how it has been said but then again, I thought wrong. The pain still lingers and that's something that hinders you to forgive. You hold on to the pain which serves as a reminder not to fall for the same mistakes. 

Not a day goes by that I have thought of forgiving. To forgive is to move on. I hope, one day, I will be able to get the forgiveness that I am yearning for. Maybe then, I can keep you forever.


Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets.
So, love the people who treat you right and
forget the ones who don't.
And believe that everything happens for a reason...

If you get a chance - take it.
If it changes your life - let it.

Nobody said that it would be easy...
They just promised that it would be worth it.



No comments:

Post a Comment