Thursday, February 14, 2013

♬ Random ♬



Fortune cookies, candies, horoscopes and a lot more. These are the things that came my way in the past few weeks. Was it because of the Chinese New Year?! Definitely not!




I am on my way to work gatherin' my thoughts. I am eager to know what will happen in the next few days. I know am quitting my job but other than that, there's not much to anticipate.






Now that I have submitted my resignation letter, those days and nights of deciding whether to leave or stay is finally over. It's a tough decision to make. This job has been my shelter, my source, my piece of happiness, my stress and comfort all at the same time.





I thank those people who shared their thoughts, experiences,
knowledge, laughter and struggles with me.
It made a better person out of me.
I will forever treasure the time that we have spent together.
You all know who you are.



I just hope that somehow, in my own little way,
I have embedded something useful to all of you.
All I know at this point is that this is not the end.
Someday, our roads will cross again and we will reminisce our happy mem'ries.



Again, I thank you all from the bottom of my heart.
Happy hearts day to all of you. <3



Thanks to Boss Marlon for the Fortune Cookie. To Debz for the fortune candy.
Credits for the photos: 123rf.com; depositphotos.com, facebook.com

No comments:

Post a Comment