Saturday, February 9, 2013

ANOTHER FIFTY

1. Where was your profile picture taken?: *edit* I was thinking of my DP in FB. My profile pic is ponzi and I don't know where it was taken. hahaha.. :p

2. Your relationship status?: Happily Taken

3. Have you ever lost a close friend?: Yes

4. Your current mood?: Eager for change

5. What's your brother(s)/sister(s) names?: Brother - Ryan Kristoffer

6. Where do you wish you were right now?: Somewhere far away where I can really think clear.

7. Have a crazy side?: Have lots! ;)

8. Ever had a near death experience?: almost

9. Something you do a lot?: Before I often play guitar but I don't have the time as of the moment.

10. Angry at anyone?: Myself

11. What's stopping you from going for the person you like?: Trust

12. When was the last time you cried?: I can't remember. hahaha..

13. What are you really good at?: being moody?! -lol-

14. What do you think about when you are falling asleep?: What time will I wake up? =p

15. What were you doing yesterday at 10:00 am?: watching TV until I fell asleep.

16. Do you prefer light or dark hair on the opposite sex ?: Darker

17. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?: Gladys

18. What is/are your favorite band(s)?: Too Many..

19. What are you doing right now?: Just letting time pass by - so slow. :(

20. Who do you trust 100% right now?: God

21. Where did you get the shirt you are wearing?: Gladys - a monthsary present. ;)

22. Heavy metal music?: Too loud for me.

23. Who Was the last person you hugged?: Gladys

24. Is there anything you're hiding from someone?: If there is, I wanted to keep it secret. :D 

25. Who are you thinking of right now?: Khulit Bulilit. =)

26. What should you be doing right now?: Done with my reports. Just spending the rest of time slacking. hahahah.. 

27. What are you listening to?: The Market.

28. You need new jeans. Quick where do you go?: Dept. Store.

29. Who was the last person who yelled at you?: Gladys - hahahaha.. 

30. Do you act differently around the person you like?: No.. aahhmmmm, I guess so. I act negatively. If you know what I mean. -lol-

31. What is your eye color?: Brown.

32. Who was the last person to make you laugh?: Khulit Bulilit.

33. Who was the last person to make you angry?: Eulai. - hahahah.. Glad we're back to kulitan mode.

34. Hello Kitty or Dora?: Why the! Can't I just choose Mickey? =D

35. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?: Curly but not too much.

36. Hug anyone of opposite sex in past 24 hours?: Not in the past 24 hours.

37. One thing you want right now?: I want to have WISDOM. I hope the decision that I will make is for the better of me.

38. Will you fall in love in the next few months?: I am in love with my partner.

39. What does the 5th text in your inbox say?: Don't be sad. It would just be for a while. You go sleep and when you wake up, I'll be beside you - Gladys.

40. Are you worried about the future?: Live and Die each day. Live and Die each day. (GREY)

41. Are you happy with life right now?: Define happiness? :p

42. Are you currently jealous?: no.

43. Who's 3 of your top friends?: Gladys, Ate Sheila, Kath

44. Do you think your weird?: All the time. hahaha.

45. What do you miss the most about primary school?: When "Ermat" would stay until the class ended.

46. Favorite Disney Channel show?: WORLD WORD - very 

47. Who's 4 of your best girl friends?: Gladys, Ate Sheila, Kath, Arra

48. What are you looking forward to?: To make a final decision come Monday.

49. Does anyone like you right now?: I guess so. -lol-

50. Lyrics to the song you're listening to?:

Whenever you're sad
whenever you're crying
I'll be the one who wipes away your tears
whenever you call
whenever you need me
I'll be the one who runs to you
giving my love
well you know how much I love you
so you better not let me down
I'm not asking for too much baby
just stick around

I love you bhebhe <3


Credits to: http://fantasylionx.deviantart.com/journal/50-Questions-Found-this-on-facebook-blah-308487801

No comments:

Post a Comment