Monday, May 2, 2011

HOW


How do you make things easier
The moment we said it was over
How do you face the morning sun
When you know that our love is gone


How could you go on and continue living
While I’m here on my own, hurting
I can’t help but wonder
How could your love make my heart suffer


How could you be so damn caring
Doing little things that make my heart spinning
How do you make each day so sweet
How do you fill the emptiness and make me complete


How do you begin a day without me
How do you set your heart free
How do you make the nights worthwhile
With tears in my eyes and a fake smile


How could you let my heart die
Now that you’re gone how could I not cry
How could you love me so damn much
When you know that you and I can never last


O, how will I ever convince myself
That our love is now an old book in a shelf
Tell me how to pretend to be fine
When I know in my heart you will never be mine

-xx-

No comments:

Post a Comment