Tuesday, April 26, 2011

HOW MUCH YOU MEAN TO ME

If you have a chance to seize a moment that you know will be memorable, grab it.
Always think that "NEXT TIME" may never come again.


I still recall the memories of how we started.
I remember those midnight calls that took almost 'til morning.
We had those happy moments - you and I.
You have no idea how you have changed my life.
It used to be vague silence but then I have learned to hear music.

Amidst the flaws, I became more and more enthusiastic listening to you.
I enjoyed each conversation that we have shared.
You have taught me countless ways of being happy.
You showed me something beautiful - something called "LOVE".

It was never easy falling in love but I fall in love with you a number of times.
You often asked me why I have loved you
and I would always answer because of the hundreds of reasons.
You laughed at me thinking that I wouldn't have hundreds of
reasons to fall in love and love you everyday but I would just smile back at you.


No comments:

Post a Comment